Psalm 27~ Day 5!

7 Hear, O LORD, when I cry with my voice!
Have mercy also upon me, and answer me.
8 When You said, “Seek My face,”
My heart said to You, “Your face, LORD, I will seek.”
9 Do not hide Your face from me;
Do not turn Your servant away in anger;
You have been my help;
Do not leave me nor forsake me,
O God of my salvation.

I have come to a point where seeking the face of the Lord has become something that I long to do. As I seek His face and search Him out, I find Him everywhere! In the people that I meet, in the needs I have and the prayers that I pray.

I am soooo thankful and thrilled that God longs to meet me when I seek Him. He commands us to seek Him and as we are obedient whether it be with a whole hearted action or a half hearted obedience....He is merciful to us in every way

My God has never left me or forsaken me. This scripture has been a staple in my walk but God refreshes me in His word and reminds me of His promises and can I say that I am truly amazed at the doors He opens and the direct way in which He speaks to me and answers prayers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Forgiveness

Psalm 125

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed