Psalm 30~ Day 3!

4 Sing praise to the LORD, you saints of His,
And give thanks at the remembrance of His holy name.a]">
5 For His anger is but for a moment,
His favor is for life;
Weeping may endure for a night,
But joy comes in the morning.

6 Now in my prosperity I said,
“I shall never be moved.”
7 LORD, by Your favor You have made my mountain stand strong;
You hid Your face, and I was troubled.

8 I cried out to You, O LORD;
And to the LORD I made supplication:
9 “What profit is there in my blood,
When I go down to the pit?
Will the dust praise You?
Will it declare Your truth?
10 Hear, O LORD, and have mercy on me;
LORD, be my helper!”


Caleb shared that verse 4 stuck out to him! Sing Praise to the Lord, you saints of His.......

At 4 years old I see that Caleb is growing in the Lord and I am sooooo excited. He sings praises to the Lord throughout the day. The other day he was in the bathroom just singing out his heart in praise and adoration! I am amazed at how God has answered my prayers.

It wasn't that long ago that I went through a 2 year spiritual dearth. During that time I saw things in Caleb that concerned me and I went through the motions and prayed for this to change. There have been other times in my life that I have not even felt like praying and I can't even explain it except that I was not close to the Lord in the way that He wanted.

But God is faithful!

I prayed that He would ignite my prayer life as I wanted to be a fervent prayer warrior.
James 5:16Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.


I prayed that He would create a hunger for His word like I had never known and Psalm 51.
Psalm 51:

10Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.

11Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me.

12Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit.

13Then will I teach transgressors thy ways; and sinners shall be converted unto thee.

14Deliver me from bloodguiltiness, O God, thou God of my salvation: and my tongue shall sing aloud of thy righteousness.

15O Lord, open thou my lips; and my mouth shall shew forth thy praise.

16For thou desirest not sacrifice; else would I give it: thou delightest not in burnt offering.

17The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.

18Do good in thy good pleasure unto Zion: build thou the walls of Jerusalem.

19Then shalt thou be pleased with the sacrifices of righteousness, with burnt offering and whole burnt offering: then shall they offer bullocks upon thine altar.



I am totally amazed at what the Lord has done. The prayers that I have prayed in my life where I really had to just do it out of obedience, when I did not feel like it, are the prayers that I see now being fulfilled in a way that is mesmerizing. His word is truth and light to those who seek His face continually!

I am singing Praise to the Lord on a continual basis and my children are learning to do the same thing and I am in awe of my Lord!

Psalm 33:18

18Behold, the eye of the LORD is upon them that fear him, upon them that hope in his mercy;

19To deliver their soul from death, and to keep them alive in famine.

20Our soul waiteth for the LORD: he is our help and our shield.

21For our heart shall rejoice in him, because we have trusted in his holy name.

22Let thy mercy, O LORD, be upon us, according as we hope in thee.

He has delivered my soul from death and has kept me alive in famine because I waited on Him. My heart is rejoicing in him because I trust in His Holy name! When I pray I expect great things and God has shown me just that!

Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Forgiveness

Psalm 125

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed