True Love

Have you ever considered that Jesus left all of God's perfect glory for you?

Wow! That is Love!

Read what He prayed for Himself when He was here on earth:

John 17
Jesus Prays for Himself
1 Jesus spoke these words, lifted up His eyes to heaven, and said: “Father, the hour has come. Glorify Your Son, that Your Son also may glorify You, 2 as You have given Him authority over all flesh, that He should[a] give eternal life to as many as You have given Him. 3 And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent. 4 I have glorified You on the earth. I have finished the work which You have given Me to do. 5 And now, O Father, glorify Me together with Yourself, with the glory which I had with You before the world was.

My prayer is that I glorify the Father while I am on earth so that men and women are drawn to His son, Jesus Christ! One day we will see the glory of the Lord and I know I will never want to be seperated from Him. As I get glimpses of His glory here on earth I am utterly amazed. So much so that I cannot put into words the awesomeness of My Lord.

I am so thankful that Jesus left the Father's side for you and me and I pray that I can love others as he first loved us.

Remember John 3:16,17
16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. 17 For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.

Only True God Love is so merciful. He saw us in our condemned state and chose to save us through the ultimate act of Love.

Wow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Forgiveness

Psalm 125

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed