Psalm 98

I cannot even begin to express how well this Psalm epitomizes how I have been feeling. I am soooo amazed at God's mighty hand in every aspect of my life and the lives around me.

Not too long ago I was one of those people that would have said, "If I am wrong I have lost nothing in serving this God that commands us to live in righteousness through Jesus Christ."

Now I say. Repent! For the kingdom of heaven is near! When I say near I mean near! I just expressed this in a phone conversation to a dear friend who was raised in church but had a totally dysfunctional family. Abuse and sexual immorality ran rampant in the father who was a supposed man of God. He was the pastor of the church. Tragic! His children are still dealing with the remnant of His sin.

This friend has chosen to embrace a liberal mindset and what I see is a distinct separation from the Lord. However! My God is calling His daughter home and I am at the edge of my seat in anticipation for this soul to return to the truth. I believe that I threw her for a loop when I told her Jesus was coming soon.

Praise you Lord! I asked God to instill in me an insatiable zeal! He has done it! I love you Lord Jesus Christ!

Mantle your children with zeal in these last days!

zeal (uncountable)

  1. The fervor or tireless devotion for a person, cause, or ideal and determination in its furtherance; diligent enthusiasm; powerful interest.

Synonyms


I love these definitions. They all speak volumes to what might occur if we were truly mantled with His zeal! Check out the Antonym for zeal: apathy

Wow! I don't want that to be any part of my walk with Jesus....... Do you?




1 Oh, sing to the LORD a new song!
For He has done marvelous things;
His right hand and His holy arm have gained Him the victory.
2 The LORD has made known His salvation;
His righteousness He has revealed in the sight of the nations.
3 He has remembered His mercy and His faithfulness to the house of Israel;
All the ends of the earth have seen the salvation of our God.

4 Shout joyfully to the LORD, all the earth;
Break forth in song, rejoice, and sing praises.
5 Sing to the LORD with the harp,
With the harp and the sound of a psalm,
6 With trumpets and the sound of a horn;
Shout joyfully before the LORD, the King.

7 Let the sea roar, and all its fullness,
The world and those who dwell in it;
8 Let the rivers clap their hands;
Let the hills be joyful together
9 before the LORD,
For He is coming to judge the earth.
With righteousness He shall judge the world,
And the peoples with equity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Forgiveness

Psalm 125

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed