A Post from a dear friend who has been seeing her Mighty God in action!

Psalm 2:2-4 (New International Version)

2 The kings of the earth take their stand
and the rulers gather together
against the LORD
and against his Anointed One. a]
3 "Let us break their chains," they say,
"and throw off their fetters."
4 The One enthroned in heaven laughs;
the Lord scoffs at them.

This article was titled "The Laugh of Faith". It says, When God's enemies gather together against Him, He sits in heaven and laughs. He is the Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End (Rev 1:8), so He already knows how things are going to turn out. If we are being led by God's Spirit, we can laugh also. We spend too much time in our thoughts looking at what is taking place now instead of looking at the finish line. Think of all the other things God has done for you. You had to wait for them also. He is faithful; He will do what He has promised. You may have to wait for a season, but if you decide to enjoy the trip. it will not seem nearly as long." This seems to be the theme lately, laughing at situations because we know what God has promised. We can plan and try to figure things out, but he is ultimately in control and He knows how it will work. We can laugh at the enemy when he wants us to believe otherwise! This writer must know me because she reminds me to get my mind off of the problem and be patient! Let God worry about it and I can get my mind off of it. God really wants us to enjoy the life He has given us and I am finding it is much more enjoyable when I don't worry about things. That's God's job! I just really love that we can laugh at the enemy!!! This also reminds me of - He who is in me is greater than he who is in the world!
I love the Lord!! He is awesome!!!
Love you,
Jess
I'm expecting great things TODAY!! God is so Good!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Forgiveness

Psalm 125

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed