Psalm 78: 5-8

Psalm 78:5-8 (New King James Version)

5 For He established a testimony in Jacob,
And appointed a law in Israel,
Which He commanded our fathers,
That they should make them known to their children;
6 That the generation to come might know them,
The children who would be born,
That they may arise and declare them to their children,
7 That they may set their hope in God,
And not forget the works of God,
But keep His commandments;
8 And may not be like their fathers,
A stubborn and rebellious generation,
A generation that did not set its heart aright,
And whose spirit was not faithful to God.

I am making known my testimony to my children that they may not forget the works of God but keep His commandments! I do not want them to be stubborn and rebellious whos heart is not set aright but rather I long for their spirits to be faithful to God!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Forgiveness

Psalm 125

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed