James 5:15-17 (New King James Version)

15 And the prayer of faith will save the sick, and the Lord will raise him up. And if he has committed sins, he will be forgiven. 16 Confess your trespasses to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much. 17 Elijah was a man with a nature like ours, and he prayed earnestly that it would not rain; and it did not rain on the land for three years and six months.


Grab onto this truth!

I have prayed over my lifetime from this passage in scripture asking God to make me that righteous women who's prayers avail much! I want nothing more than to see the hand of my God in action so that I might express His glory to others!

Well, I am here to say that the key to this is in humbling yourself. If you have never asked God to do that in you I entreat you now to do so. As we are humble and expose our weakness to others He is just to forgive us our sins but then it does not stop there!

Your prayers will avail much! I promise! God's word is truth!

Wow! We serve a Mighty God who wants to bestow this gift on us as we seek His face and humble ourselves just sit back and watch!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Forgiveness

Psalm 125

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed