From my friend!

Romans 8:28 (NKJV)
28 And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.

James 4:2 (NKJV)
...Yeta] you do not have because you do not ask.

Ephesians 3:20 (NKJV)
20 Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us,


So tell me again why we worry and don't ask for God to take control?!?!

All three of these verses came to me today.  The last two were my devotional.  How perfect they are for today!  I had just gotten off of the phone with you asking you to pray when I read these.  God wants to bless us in ways that we cannot imagine.  All we have to do is ask.  But are we asking for mole hills when God wants to give us Mountains?  (That happened to me last weekend!  I asked for just a little and God gave me a lot!)  Lets be bold and ask for the best things we can imagine and know God's ways are better than ours.  He wants to give us "exceedingly abundantly above"!  We also know that God works all things together for our good.  Why not ask for mountains?!?!  He wants us to believe for huge things that only He can do!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Forgiveness

Psalm 125

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed