What God is up to........

Let me tell you today how wonderfully amazing God is.  My husband is coming up on his first anniversary as  a Christian.  Within this year I have seen amazing growth.  We have also come under much attack from the enemy.  Most recently we can see that as the words leave our mouths they are distorted before they reach the ear of the hearer.  We are now commiting to be a united front against the enemy.

I prayed heavily for my husband for the past 12 years.  One of my prayers that I thought was sooo out of reach but that did not prevent me from asking......... My husband and I have been getting up to read our Bible together!!!!!  I am ever reminded of how important it is to put on the whole armor of God.......  This is the passage of scripture we read together this morning!

God you are an amazingly good God!  Thank you for hearing and answering my prayers!

  
10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. 11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. 13 Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
14 Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness, 15 and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16 above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one. 17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God; 18 praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints— 19 and for me, that utterance may be given to me, that I may open my mouth boldly to make known the mystery of the gospel, (Ephesians 6:10-19, New King James Version)

Comments

  1. yeah! this is wonderful. I just stopped by to let you know that I'm reading your posts and thankful for how encouraging they always are to me! :) God BLEss!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Forgiveness

Psalm 125

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed