In your presence Lord we are made righteous...........

Hosea 10:12

Sow for yourselves righteousness;
Reap in mercy;
Break up your fallow ground,
For it is time to seek the LORD,
Till He comes and rains righteousness on you.

Lord God,

Show me the fallow ground that lies in my spirit so that through acknowledging it you will rain your righteousness down on me and in so doing you enable me through your son Jesus Christ to sow righteousness today so that I may reap your mercy.

In Jesus' name I pray.......

Amen

Isaiah 64
1 OH, THAT You would rend the heavens and that You would come down, that the mountains might quake and flow down at Your presence--

2 As when fire kindles the brushwood and the fire causes the waters to boil--to make Your name known to Your adversaries, that the nations may tremble at Your presence!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Forgiveness

Psalm 125

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed