Day 15 of a 21 Day fast

   Stewards of God's Grace I Peter 4:1-6
 
Since therefore zChrist suffered in the flesh,1 aarm yourselves with the same way of thinking, for bwhoever has suffered in the flesh chas ceased from sin, dso as to live for ethe rest of the time in the flesh fno longer for human passions but gfor the will of God. For the time that is past hsuffices ifor doing what the Gentiles want to do, living in sensuality, passions, drunkenness, orgies, drinking parties, and lawless idolatry. With respect to this they are surprised when you do not join them in the same flood of jdebauchery, and kthey malign you; but they will give account to him who is ready lto judge the living and the dead. For this is why mthe gospel was preached even to those who are dead, that though judged in the flesh the way people are, they might live in the spirit the way God does.

God continues to give me grace during this fast an although I have not been perfect during this time in my fasting for the most part I am not craving things and I do not have the feeling of  missing out on things that I would normally partake in.

I am amazed at how He sustains us and when we pray and how he does what you ask if you ask according to His purposes.  So today I want you to ask him to remove temptation or take away the desire for the lusts of the flesh for the remainder of this fast so that you might live in the spirit the way that God does!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Forgiveness

Psalm 125

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed