Day 18 of a 21 Day Fast


Gabriel Brings an Answer

20 xWhile I was speaking and praying, confessing my sin and the sin of my people Israel, and presenting my plea before the Lord my God for ythe holy hill of my God, 21 while I was speaking in prayer, the man zGabriel, whom I had seen in the vision at the first, acame to me in swift flight at bthe time of the evening sacrifice. 22 cHe made me understand, speaking with me and saying, “O Daniel, I have now come out to give you dinsight and understanding. 23 eAt the beginning of your pleas for mercy a word went out, fand I have come to tell it to you, for gyou are greatly loved. Therefore consider the word hand understand the vision.
In Daniel 9 we see an exemplary example of an intercessor.  Daniel and consecrated, holy man of God fully devoted to His purposes, yet he humbled himself and repented on behalf of his people taking responsibility for the sin of the nation.
Then we see the Lord is so pleased and wanted Daniel to know this so He sends Gabriel while he is still praying. He came to give Daniel insight and understanding and to assure him that at the very beginning of his pleas for mercy a word went out, AND to tell him that he was greatly loved!
The Lord is so good to us He has shown us through Daniel's life how He delights in us as we fast and pray.  I love that a word went out as soon as he began praying and that Gabriel came to him before he even finished praying!  Wow that is a powerful picture.
Ask the Lord to send angels to minister His love and delight over you so that you have understanding and insight.  We thank you Father for what you are doing through this fast.  I very clearly see that the enemy is raging because he knows his time is short so we thank you and bless you for moving on our behalf as we humble ourselves through prayer and fasting.  We love you so much help us to feel Your manifested love in our mortal bodies today.  Saturate us with your delight over what we are doing on behalf of your people, In Jesus name AMEN!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Forgiveness

Psalm 125

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed